Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Halloween=excuse to carry a doll!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I just realized that since Mon is Halloween, if you dress up you can match your doll to your costume or if you don't carry a doll anyways, dress it up and just say that you didn't have a costume but the closest thing you had was one for your doll. A great excuse for all of us to carry a doll. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hey-that gave me another idea...how about take your doll to work(or school or everywhere) day! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 29, 2005 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a great idea.I think we should all have a take your doll to school or work day.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've already done it! For my birthday, I went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party dressed as Wendy Darling, and I carried around Kit in a Tinker Bell costume. [img]smile.gif[/img] For Halloween, I'm going to go to Downtown Disney or one of the resorts in my homemade colonial dress with Felicity.

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I took Marisol to work about a week ago. She was dressed in the camoflage cardigan that Angie makes complete with yellow ribbon and beret. The Colonel and Gunny thought she was cute! The Captain just laughed at me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realized that yesterday, I could dress Molly to look like me. Of course, the costume wouldn't get here in time. [img]frown.gif[/img] I was going to be a farmer, with overalls, my hair in braids, work boots, etc. Kit's Hobo outfit is pretty close!

    -Jordyn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •